Wednesday 13 April 2011

lagu kelantan

yesterday is the day that i left kelantan..  after i packed up all of my stuff, i found out a note.. the note is about lagu negeri kelantan.. i used it during my induction orientation here.. I can't bring this note together with me coz it will make my bag heavier.. so, i made a decision to keep this song in my blog.. hope you guys don't mind..
                                  
here's the song..
                                                            
Lanjutkan usia al-sultan kami
Sultan Kelantan raja ikrami
Aman sentosa tuhan sirami
kekal memerintah kami
kasih dan taat setia disembahkan
keriangan diucapkan
segala kebesaran Allah cucurkan
bertambah kemuliaan.
                                                          
all right. catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment